Friday, November 19, 2010

My busy weekend

I'm in the process of packing for 5 to go to Pittsburg for the weekend.  I have my fiance' our three girls 9, 4, and 19 months to pack for which I have to wash and do their hair by this evening.  Not to mention I have to finish my schoolwork and studying also.  I still have to squeeze in my 30 mins of workout today.  The positive side is that I'm a stay-at-home mome, but it comes with alot of work.  I can't wait for this day to be over so I can relax and enjoy my weekend!

By the way...how do you add more photos to your profile?  Thanks in advance :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Hough:
    I hope you have a lovely trip! This is how you add more photos:

    Go to your page, using the web address. Click on the 'Design' tab. You'll see different sizes and shapes of 'blocks', and it'll say add and arrange. Click on 'add a gadget'. Then click on 'add a photo', and you should be all set!

    Hugs-

    Debra

    ReplyDelete